Карпаты Затока Киев

ИНФОРМАЦИЯ



Skazka
Rating: 0.0
comments
Only registered users can leave comments
Допускается размещение животныхПрачечнаяОбмен валютДискотекаТрансфер из аэропорта (вокзала)Детская площадкаСалон красоты, парикмахерскаяИнтернетБарбекюСаунаНастольный тенисАвтостоянкаУборка номеровКонференц-зал (банкетный зал)БарРесторанАльтанка

A fabulous vacation in a Base recreation Skazka

The boarding house is located in a green resort area Zatoka (st.Limanskaya) on the unique sand spit Carolino Bugaz, bordering the Black Sea and the Dniester estuary, 50 km from Odessa and 30 km from the ancient Belgorod-Dniester.

Pension "Fairy Tale" is located in the center of Liman, near the central passage to the sea, 100 meters from the beach, close to shops and grocery market, excursion points, children's amusement park, computer clubs, negotiation point of contact, a variety of bars, restaurants and discos .

On the sandy beach of functioning bars, water rides, slides, scooters, catamarans, trampolines, volleyball, inflatable bananas, parachutes.

On the quiet shores of the estuary, you can retire, enjoy fishing or a ride on a pleasure boat.

In the pension are:


- Open 2-storey restaurant for 220 guests (haute cuisine, exotic cocktails, tandoor, in-room)

- Modern dining room

- Conference room for 80 persons

- A banquet hall for 100 guests (weddings, celebrations, corporate events)

- beauty saloon

- Sauna with pool (for 8-10 people)

- Playground

- Guarded parking lot

- Indoor parking

- billiards

- table tennis

- playground

- BBQ

See our price for 2013

During the holidays (Constitution Day and Independence Day) - the numbers can not be booked in advance, there is in fact a settlement in advance.

Detailed conditions Booking - www.zatokaskazka.com.ua on our official website

To make a reservation:

If you decide the number, it should be reserved for your name. To make your reservation, we send you by e-mail or fax account, which describes in detail the terms of payment. You will need to pay 30% of the total amount of your order on these details in the bill. The remaining 70% paid in cash on arrival.

For accounts we need the following in your data:

1) Name of the tourist
2) city, country
3) contact telephone (mob. Tel. / Fax)
4) the exact arrival date - Departure
5) category rooms
6) accommodation (adults, children, the child's age)
7) the requirements for the bed (double or twin)
8) with or without meals
9) additional requirements (parking, shuttle, etc.)


Ukraine, Odessa region, Belgorod-Dniester district, town Zatoka,

Boulevard Gold Coast 67 (Limanskaya station)

 See you in Base recreation Skazka